The names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the scholarly mission of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Author Rights and Open Access Policy
As an author, you are granted rights for a large number of author uses, including use by your employer (institution or company). These rights are granted and permitted without the need to obtain specific permission from the Editor IJCSBE, provided a full credit line is prominently placed (the citation information for your paper and copyright holder). These author rights are granted and apply only to articles for which you are named as the author or co-author.
The author rights Include:
- The right to make printed copies of the article for own personal use.
- The right to make printed copies and distribute copies of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues.
- The right to present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute printed copies of such paper or article to the delegates attending the meeting.
- Patent and trademark rights and rights to any process or procedure described in the article.
- The right to include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially)
- The right to use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of works of the author, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in IJCSBE).
- The right to prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise reuse portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgment of its original publication in IJCSBE.
- The right to self-archive the work by posting the work as the final peer-reviewed author’s manuscript on their own website, and their institution’s website and any public repository.