Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced, uses a 12-point font with format as per model paper format given in this journal and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points
- The Manuscript strictly follows Srinivas Publication Journal Format and also declare that all References are in APA Format and properly cited in the body of the text in chronological order
- I/We have checked my Manuscript in Grammarly/ trinka.ai and declare that manuscript has no Grammer Mistakes
- I/We have checked my Manuscript in Plagiarism Checking Software and Plagiarism is less than 10%
- If mutiple Authors are contributors of manuscript then all authors emailid is compulsory
ArticlesSection default policy
The International Journal of Case Studies in Business, IT, and Education (IJCSBE) allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
Publication will be based on the following terms of publishing agreement:
- Copyright will be attributed to the author(s).
- The author(s) assure the Srinivas Publication (as a publisher) that the material contained in the paper is not defamatory, unlawful, obscene, invasive of another person’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, abusive, threatening, harmful or in contempt of court, and undertake to indemnify Srinivas Publisher against any claims which may be made in situations where material is considered to be any of these things, or has any of these effects.
- The author(s) assure the Srinivas Publication that the paper presented is based entirely on original material, that it does not infringe anybody else’s copyright. In the case of copyright material, such as the use of quotes or images beyond what is legally considered ‘fair use’, the author(s) and/or editor(s) will undertake to arrange, and if necessary, to pay for, permissions, and retain documentation proving that these permissions have been secured. The author(s) agree to indemnify the Srinivas Publication against any claims as a result of breech of the copyright of others.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.