Your paper should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication in any place else. Submit your paper electronically through the online system. All papers are subject to peer review. After your paper has been accepted, you must sign a copyright transfer agreement with IJAEML. Papers accepted for publication will be available free online.
The publishing Research articles are usually 5 to 20 pages long and the review process may take approximately 10-20 days. In special cases, shorter or longer articles may be accepted with appropriate reasoning. Authors are requested to follow IJAEML guidelines for preparing their manuscripts. An article sample template can be found here (MS Word).
Contact e-mail: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Authors are requested to strictly follow the submission guidelines.
1. The manuscript must be written in the English Language.
2. The file must be in Microsoft Word format with 1 line spacing in A4 size Page.
3. The font of the manuscript must be Times New Roman with 12 point size.
4. The first page must be a title page. List all the authors with their organizational affiliation & e-mail id of the corresponding author.
5. The submission must not be published elsewhere or submitted for publication.
6. Do not include authors name anywhere in the manuscript except the first page.
7. All manuscript must include a maximum 250 words abstract, next to the title page. Add about 4 to 5 keywords one line below the abstract.
8. Figures must be in high resolution & clear with a descriptive heading.
9. If the manuscript is accepted for publication, authors should provide the copyright for publication to the Journal.
10. The order of the content must be as per the following sequence;
- Title Page with Authors details
- Abstract & Keywords
- Appendices (if any)
References must be according to APA style guidelines
For Book :
Alan Bryman & Emma Bell. (2007). Business Research Methods. New York : Oxford University Press, pp. 14-28.
For Ph.D. Thesis:
Mcdonalds, A. (1991). Practical dissertation title. University of Florida, Gainesville, FL. Retrieved from www.uf.edu/projects/
Article in a Journal:
 Krishna Prasad, P. & Aithal, P. S. (2017). A Study on Online Education Model using Location Based Adaptive Mobile Learning. International Journal of Applied Engineering and Management Letters (IJAEML), 1(1), 36-44. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.820457.
McDonald, C., & Chenoweth, L. (2009). Leadership: A crucial ingredient in unstable times. Social Work & Society. Retrieved from http://www.socwork.net/2009/1/articles/mcdonaldchenoweth on 12/02/2017.
11. References must be according to APA style guidelines.
12. Papers must be submitted electronically to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Processing Charges: There is no submission or processing or publication fee for the Authors (Free Publication) for the accepted papers of this journal and the entire cost of the publication is sponsored by Srinivas University and A. Shama Rao Foundation, Mangalore.
Process of Publication:
a) After receiving Manuscript/ Paper, the author will get a confirmation email of receiving that paper with id.
b) Manuscript/ Paper will be checked through a plagiarism checker.
c) After that Manuscript/ Paper will be sent for double-blinded peer review.
d) Based on double-blinded peer review report, the editor will take a decision to accept or reject the paper or editor can take a decision of re-submission of Manuscript/ Paper after suggested changes.
e) After this step, if Manuscript/ Paper will be accepted then the author will receive an acceptance of paper within 5 to 7 days.